Celebrating 51 years on this Earth and was thinking to have a picture done of my favorite female OC, Psi-kick. That being said, I've made a number of costumes of her over the years.
I've been contemplating doing a commission of her, but to be honest, I like all of the costumes I've made for her. I could use some help with trying to nail down a look that I might commission for a drawing.
1) Her most basic look, whether it be the all-black bodysuit or the crimson one I've used on my bio page, it represents a simple, pragmatic approach to her crimefighting initially
2) Her black leotard look came from when I developed her background as an exotic dancer in Second Life, which I explained it stemming out of her subconscious need for attention brought forth because of her cousin's tampering with her psyche this is more apparent in...
3 and 4) where things changed. During regular tabletop roleplays where she wanted to be more socially accepted, less ninja-like
5) This costume came about during roleplay in a play by post game with SuperHeroineRPG
. Nicole/Psi-kick reflects on her gamer self back when she was being homeschooled because she wasn't in control of her telepathic gifts growing up. I had her a big fighting game aficionado playing the female characters, such as Kitana, Mileena, Jade, Kasumi, Chun-li, etc, and chose a costume to reflect her love of those games.
6) This was the costume I made in Champions Online. This was actually inspired by Jodi Slayton when she went by Jet in Wildstorm Comics
7) I had gotten involved in a Second Life sim called the Republic of Hayao and came up with a more militant look for her to reflect the violent nature of that world
Which of these do you prefer?